![]() |
| my book 📖 |
The spirit to do positive activities can come from anywhere. Maybe we recently read an article about someone who succes, read inspirative novel, read a caption in instagram, watched video, watched film, followed seminar, listened the lecture, etc.
When the spirit comes, usually we will make some interesting notice, and then we will put it on the wall, or we just write in the book, so we always remember it.
At the beginning, we will active to do the activities but over time we will rarely do the activities. The spirit faded because we satisfied with the activities or we have other busyness.
In this year, I have a new spirit to do one positive activities. At least, once a week I must do the activities, though many other activities must I do.
As I said, the spirit in the beginning was so amazing. Even I bought a book to write new knowledge that I got from the activities.
I hope every week I will find a new incision in the book. It means that I never absent to join the activities every week. No problem if the book looks bad than when I bought in the store. As long as it looks bad because my unkempt writing, not bad because too long allowed.
May the spirit is always passionate and never go away from me.

No comments:
Post a Comment