Saturday, January 20, 2018

I N T R O


  Assalamu'alaikum WR.WB




Hello everyone,

Allow me to introduce my self. My name is Hanifatul Mufidah, and you can call me hanifa or ifa. I was born in Yogyakarta, 31th August 1999. Now I`m a student in YSU. 

I like thing all about adventurous, so when I was eleventh grade I've followed a competition named PDT (Penggembaraan Desember Tradisional). In the competition, we walked around 100 km during 4th days. We needed a lot of tools and a lot of food, so we must used carrier to bring all. And you must know, my pants torned, my shoes demaged, my legs hurt, and my skin to get black because this competition. But, I love the moment, and I always miss at the moment in time. By the way, I wish I can climb the mount in this year.

Teaching is the other thing that I love. So, I join an IM at the university. IM is an organization that engaged in social, especially in education. The activities include teach reading al-Qur'an to children around the campus and we also teaching general subjects like math.

My new hobby is singing. Even I have covered the song with my friend, and has been uploaded on soundcloud. Honestly, my voice is not good to hear. But, singing reduce my anxiety. If you want to hear my voice, you can follow my soundcloud account [hanifa mufida]

Fyi, I'm not a good english person. Now I try to learn english, one of them by writing in english like this. I realized english became very important nowadays. Besides that, I have a dream that I can study at Yale University. 

Actually, I create my blog since 2015. Because of my busyness, for almost two years I never blogging. So, I will try to blogging again in this year, 2018. Although no one don't care with my writing. But, I really hope, this blog will be useful for everyone. SO ENJOY IT GUYS.


That's all about me ^^
Thank you for visiting

Wassalamu'alaikum WR.WB

You can call me on :
  • Email           : hanifamufida@gmail.com
  • Facebook    : Hanifatul Mufidah
  • Twitter        : @hanifatulmufi
  • Instagram   : @hanifatulmufi

No comments:

Post a Comment