Sunday, January 21, 2018

L O S I N G



via : simbokvenus.com


Have you losing something? Thing that you love or the most valuable thing that you have.

Occasionally, losing something making us dizzy. Remember again where the last time we put the stuff? Especially if the stuff is very previous and very important. When we try to looking for the stuff, usually we will curse words out, right? Please, don't do it guys.

I had lost something, and it's so valuable and important for student (at university), like me. A few months ago, the one and only laptop that I have succesfully taken away by the thief. 

So, here's the story.

As usual, I went to the campus in the morning and back to my rent house in the afternoon. When I arrived, my friend asked "was your laptop brought to the campus?". And I replied "no". After that, my friend became panicked, and she said "so, where is your laptop?". I became confused I felt nothing happened. And then, we sought in the all place but we not found.

I'm not believed that my laptop is gone. I'm not cried. It's so awkward because in my room there are three laptop, two big laptop and one mini laptop is mine and just my laptop is gone. How stupid thief.

After losing, we reported to the police. Because the evidence is very weak, so until now, no one news I get. I'ts doesn't metter for me, because I'm ready to be fully.

A week after losing, I felt the pain. Many assignment must be done in that week and I needed laptop to making power point, regression, etc. Besides that, there a lot of the past memory files. Starting from pictures when I'm still in JHS up to pictures when I followed OSPEK in my univ. There also a lot of my assignment files and there also my friend's assignment and must be collected that week, so she must replied her assignment. By the way, there also a lot of video and film. Actually, I'm not a people who loves film, so I don't care how much my film was gone. And the last, I'm very afraid if the thief reads my writing and then unconsiousness. [hehe]

I think, it's not just how cruel or how evil the thief. But I believe this is the way God reminds me that my sin is very much.

So guys, if you lost anything that you have. Please be well prejudice to God, because it is the best from God, and will replace with a better one by God. 

nb: belive me, I write this post more than eight our. [how about grammar in my post?]


No comments:

Post a Comment